Paintings are Currently on Display at:
MAIN PREVIOUS EXHIBITIONS
- "Casting light" two person exhibition. Store Street Gallery, Bloomsbury. From 23rd June for three weeks.
- St Barbes Open exhibition, work selected for their summer exhibition in Lymington
- Society of Women artists annual exhibition. Mall galleries. Two paintings on show 27th July.
- Hampshire Open studios Aug 20th for 4 days 10am -5pm
- Open Studios Saturday 22nd to Tuesday 25th August 2015
- Quiddity Art Fair, Andover. Invited to show new works April 2015
- Lyndhurst group show October 2014
- Hampshire Open Studios Saturday 16th August - Tuesday 19th (4days) Exhibition of current work direct from Claire's home studio in Lyndhurst 10am-5pm daily. Workshops and classes can be booked within the studios exhibition.
- St Barbes Museum Lymington 14th Open Exhibition until 20th July
- Art@five Brighton, 3 person show Spellbound 10th May -20th
- Hampshire Open Studio's, Studio open 11am - 5.00pm Saturday 17th August - Tuesday 20th August.
- Work exhibited at Cork Street Open Exhibition, 28 Cork St, London, W1S 3NG, 9th -16th August 2013.
- Introduction as new artist, artwavewest, 7 July 2013
- Bristol Affordable Art Fair, represented by Bell Fine Art, Winchester, 26th - 28th April 2013.
- Bringing the forest to life, Ashdown Gallery, Hartfield Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, 5th -23rd April 2013.
- Spring show, artwavewest, Morcombelake, Dorset, 2nd March - 20th April 2013.
- New York Affordable Art Fair, represented by the Store Street Gallery. A selection of new works from Chile mixed with local seascapes and New Forest paintings. 3rd - 7th April 2013.
- Group show, the Coastal Gallery, Lymington, Hampshire. 14th February - 30th March 2013.
- Group show 'Arboreal' Store Street Gallery, Bloomsbury, London, WC1E 7BS. 18th January - 16th February 2013.
- Solo show, Ashdown Gallery, Hartfield Road, Forest Row, East Sussex, October 2013.
- Group Christmas show, Saffron Art Gallery, 59-60 High Street, Battle, East Sussex. 24th November 2012.
- Group show, artwavewest, Morcombelake, Dorset, 30th October 2012.
- Edinburgh Affordable Art Fair, represented by Lyndhurst Gallery, 15th - 18th November
- Battersea Affordable Art Fair, represented byBell Fine Art, October 25th - 28th.
- Solo Autumn exhibition, Junction Gallery, Woodstock, Oxfordshire, 28th September - 25th October 2012.
- Summer show, artwavewest, Morcombelake, Dorset, 20th July - 22nd September 2012.
- 5th annual Cork Street Open Exhibition, 23rd - 31st August 2012, Cork St, London, W1S 3NG.
- Open Studio, Hampshire Arts Trail, 18th - 27th August 11am -5pm.
- 13th Annual St Barbe Open Exhibition Lymington, Hampshire 30th June - 11th August 2012.
- Three person show, Island Fine Arts Ltd, 53 High St, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, 30th June -23rd July 2012.
- Work on sale at ACHICA Members only luxury lifestyle store (Art and objects) 2nd -5th July 2012.
- Untitled Artist's Fair, Old Town Hall, Kings Road Chelsea, London, 1st - 3rd June 2012.
- Bristol Affordable Art Fair, represented by Bell Fine Art, 18th - 20th May 2012.
- Solo exhibition at the Coastal Gallery, Lymington, Hampshire, 5th - 26th May 2012.
- Chelsea Art Fair, Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, London, SW3 5EE (represented by Lyndhurst Gallery) 20th - 22nd April.
- Group exhibition (new artists) Saffron Art Gallery, 59-60 High Street, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0EN, Sat 4th - 25th February 2012
- Christmas Group Show D'Art Gallery, 4 Lower St, Dartmouth, TQ6 9AJ.
- 'White Christmas' Seasonal Exhibition Group Show 9th - 30th December THEARTHOUSE GALLERY, Bournemouth, BH1 1BA.
- Group show, artwavewest, Morcombelake, Dorset, November 2011.
- Battersea Affordable Arts Fair, represented by Bell Fine Art 20th - 23rd October 2011.
- Open Studio, Hampshire Arts Trail - Open Studio 21st - 23rd and 26th - 29th August 11am -5pm.
- Sand, Sail and Steam Marine Exhibition, Bell Fine Art, Parchment Street, Winchester, Hampshire, 25th June - 6th August.
- Group show, artwavewest, Summer Exhibition, Morcombelake, Dorset, 11th June - 6th August, open Tuesday to Saturday 10-5pm.
- 12th Annual St Barbe Open Exhibition Lymington, Hampshire, July / August.
- Group Show, Island Fine Arts Ltd, 53 High St, Bembridge, Isle of Wight, 25th July - 31st August.
- 150th Annual Open Exhibition of the Society of Woman Artists, The Mall Galleries, London, SW1 29th June - 9th July
- Selected Artist, Hackwood Art Festival, Hampshire, 24th - 26th June.
- Untitled: The UK's Largest Art Fair, Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, London, 3rd-5th June.
- Bristol Affordable Art Fair, represented by Bell Fine Art, Friday 13th-Sunday 15th May.
- Space & Solitude - Solo exhibition THEARTHOUSE GALLERY, Post office Road, Bournemouth, May 3rd- 24th.
- Small group exhibition on the theme 'British Landscape' Fisherton Mill Gallery, Fisherton Street, Salisbury, 2nd - 30th April.
- Group show, artwavewest, Morcombelake, Dorset, 3rd - 30th April.
- Paintings exhibited in The Women's Art show to celebrate International Women's Day, Fairfields Art Centre, Basingstoke, Hampshire, 5th March - April 7th.
- Solo exhibition at the Coastal Gallery, Lymington, Hampshire, March 12th - 26th.
- Paintings exhibited in Royal Society of British Artists Annual Exhibition, Mall Galleries, London, 2nd - 12th March.
- Group show, artwavewest, Morcombelake, Dorset, February 6th - 26th.
- Windsor Contemporary Art Fair, 12th - 14th November.
- The Royal Society of Marine Artists Annual Exhibition, The Mall Galleries, London, 12th -23rd October.
- The Osborne Gallery, Mayfair London.
- 11th Annual St. Barbe Open Exhibition Lymington, Hampshire, 31st July - 4th September
- Open Studio, Hampshire Open Arts Trail, 21st August - 30th August.
- 149th Annual Open Exhibition of the Society of Woman Artists, The Mall Galleries, London, SW1 1st - 10 July.
- Solo exhibition, Coastal Gallery, Lymington, Hampshire, 18th June - 2nd July.
- Untitled: The UK's Largest Art Fair, Cheksea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, London. 4th - 6th June.
- Henley Artscape group exhibition - Friday 7th May - 29th May
- Battersea Contemporary Art Fair - 3 day event 14th - 16th May
- Solo exhibition, The Art House Gallery, Bournemouth, April.
- Solo Exhibition, New Forest Centre Gallery, Boundless landscape. 19th March-19th April
- Grant Bradley Gallery, Bristol. Solo exhibition in part of the gallery; part of an exhibition called Boundless 2: Connecting Artists. A group show of work by Artists exhibiting in two dimensions. November.
- Studio 106 Art Gallery, Fulham, London. Open Exhibition. October.
- Boundless 1: Connecting Artists, Bankside Gallery London. One of three mainstream artists exhibiting alongside artists with learning disabilities.
- Henley River and Rowing museum. Solo show of work based on the Thames path.
- O3 Gallery Oxford Castle, Solo show based on recent work from travel experiences.
- Henley Exhibition Centre. Four artists displaying current work. Part of the sales went to a local charity.
- Bohun Gallery, Henley. (Group display) Exhibition called, Artists of Promise and Fame.
- The Jelly Legged chicken gallery, Reading. Group exhibition of paintings.
- The Jelly Legged Chicken Gallery, Reading. Five paintings displayed in group exhibition.
- Harbourne Gallery, Birmingham (Christmas exhibition).
- Darlington Arts Centre (solo show).
- The Stroud Gallery, Gloucester - group exhibition on the theme "Into the Wilderness".
- Vane 98 Artist initiated exhibitions - work displayed at St Nicholas Hospital, Newcastle.
- Fisherton Mill Gallery, Salisbury - four paintings exhibited.
- The Oxford Gallery - selected works exhibited.
- Brantwood (The House of John Ruskin), Cumbria two person show.
- Durham Light Infantry Museum and City Art Gallery - solo exhibition.
- Batley Art Gallery (Yorkshire) - solo exhibition of recent works, workshops included.
- The Art Fair, Alexandra Palace, London - three paintings displayed in exhibition.
- Easthorpe Gallery. West Yorkshire - a group show by women artists celebrating landscape.
- Heffers' Gallery, Cambridge - one of a selection of artists chosen for a Joint summer show.
Ikon Gallery, Birmingham - one of five artists selected for a year long touring exhibition based on the theme of Symbolism.
- St Thomas’ Hospital, London - a group Christmas exhibition.
- The Pankhurst Centre, Manchester.
- The Grundy Art Gallery, Blackpool - group show.
- Finegold Contemporary Art, Hebden Bridge - two person show of paintings.